Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Working with Google sites

So, I am trying to create this webpage for a project for school. I decided to try Google sites. Actually getting the site was really easy. I just basically came up with a name and bam! the site was created. Trying to get it to look decent is posing more of a challenge. I chose an education template, which I thought would work out well, but it includes many areas that I am not interested in keeping on my site. My fear is that once I delete them though, I may need them later and not quite know how to put them back. I am trying to stay in the "purple" theme that my school has on its website, but I want it to look "cooler." That's why I picked the purple on black swirly background for this site; and I liked it so much I copied it over to Google sites and made it the background image of the website. I would eventually like to link to it through Edline, but for now, it's just a "work in progress." Check it out at: http://sites.google.com/site/hfatechcenter/

No comments:

Post a Comment